Friday, January 16, 2015

follow friday

In terms of social media, Instagram has got to be my favorite. I love how it can create community among people with similar interests, and how it allows me to use photography to share the details of our life. I follow a decent amount of people I don't know personally, but have discovered through blogs or reposted images. I'm going to try to make this a regular post, but for now if you are looking for some great accounts to follow as a new mom, pregnant mom, or just as a lover of all things baby, here's a few I'd recommend.


@mommasgonecity


photo credit: @mommasgonecity


This is the account that started #theoandbeau, the famous napping duo of baby boy and puppy. Although they have both grown since the beginning of their adventure, their family has recently expanded by one little baby girl and the trio napping together is one of the highlights of my feed.

@raisingmissmatilda

photo credit: @raisingmissmatilda


I only recently discovered this blogger through a pin on Pinterest where I was struck by how much her daughter looked like mine! Although her daughter is a little older than Everly, she just had another baby and I can't wait to see what she writes about with this one!

@birthwithoutfear

photo credit: @cassandrahawkinsphoto

I found this blog on Facebook and have been following since I was pregnant with Everly. Warning: lots of freshly born babies may give you a severe case of baby fever. I love how supportive they are of every birth story.


Hope these three accounts give you something new to squeal over in your Insta feed! And if you are interested in keeping up with our little family, my handle is @hardincaroline and I'd love to have you!

--Caroline

Any accounts you'd like to see featured? Leave a note in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs