Wednesday, January 21, 2015

DIY Bundle

I often get asked what I do for a living, and it's tough to package it all into one neat little explanation. I manage a recording and production company with Everett, run my little Etsy shop (here), play violin in the studio and on stage, and do various side projects including this blog. Since most of my work is creatively based, I really want to focus on honing my artistic skills.

I recently purchased the 2015 Ultimate DIY Bundle here, and I'm going to go through the various courses as I have time. In the Being Boss podcast, they talked about investing in yourself as a kickstart for your business, (ep. 2, "What to do when you're freaking out about money"), and I think that the information in this bundle will be a great ramp up to my creative business work in this year.

It's tough to participate in any sort of professional development like this:

Displaying image.jpeg 

The DIY Bundle is a set of $1200 worth of ebooks, online courses and gift cards to online vendors. It's $34.95, which is what I would have paid for just one of the courses. I am charging up my camera and I'm ready for the Photography 101 class from ShootFlyShoot! The package is only available until Monday, so if you want it get it fast!

*I don't get any sort of referral credit for this, I'm just sharing this because I'm excited!

--Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs